Skip to main content

THE Best Resource to Self Learn Korean

When you are learning a foreign language own your own, it is difficult to find the most suitable resource.  I started off my journey in 2017 wherein I had very limited resources. Mostly were paid or inaccessible and I didn't want to join a tutoring session just yet. It took time finding the best resource - usually I had more than one for a specific purpose. 

However now I feel like I've found the One-Stop solution to commencing Korean learning journey for anyone! The website is Online King Sejong Institute


I was aware of their mobile app and it was quite useful BUT they Institute offers much more than that. 

  • The website has periodic sessions and various courses to learn Korean at no or nominal cost and provides a Certificate when fulfilled the course criteria. 
  • It provides content in VOD (video on demand) and real time classes along with materials and 1:1 interaction with the instructor. Sessions are available in 6 languages.
  • Language Placement Tests for Beginner & Intermediate to pick the right study material. Retest is open every 3 months.
  • It launches contests related to K-Pop, Speaking in Korean, Handwriting etc.  
  • Provides Korean Study Roadmap to understand your progress visually and the materials needed to progress.

As of Nov 12 2022, it is launching yet another Introductory learning session lasting 3 weeks.


To start off you need to register to the website. The site is available in Korean & English. Once registered you can enroll for a course via the Learning tab or Cyber Korean Course option.




Hope this was useful! Cheers to a New Beginning :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Bapsang and Book Exchange!

  So how are you all? It's November 2020 and approximately a year since the virus first started and now there is a shift in the living. A lot has changed, for the better and worst, many have sacrificed and/or healed in their on way. This period has made everyone to provide an action or search for purpose in life it might have provided opportunity for one or an answer to their existence - to reflect on. I was provided an chance to spend time with just myself for a period of time and I started off with two things I'm passionate about Reading and Korea. During my first isolation, back in June, when the first unlock happened in India, I understood the meaning of "being connected". It was not just limited to being f2f (which I love) but also virtually but not limited to the Internet. During this period my friends were providing me daily meals by leaving it by the door. Despite of not seeing or communicating with them much, I wasn't lonely. In fact I thought about other

Architecture 101

Architecture 101: Movie Review If you love the '90s setting with a mix of college days and aesthetic vibes - Architecture 101 gives it all. This movie was released in 2012 starring  Uhm Tae-Woong , Han Ga-in , Lee Je-hoon and.  Suzy .  Plot The film tells the story of two students Lee Seung-Mi and Yang Seo-Yeon who meet in an introductory architecture class and fall in love. Fifteen years later, the girl tracks down her first love to seek his help in building her dream house. The movie goes back and forth from the present Seoul (2011) to 1996 Seoul. Era 1996 shows Seung-Mi and Seo-Yeon's first meeting and how they spend the first year of college both having big dreams of their future as Architect and Radio Jockey.    Not sure on how to confess his feelings, Seung-Mi takes help of his bestfriend Nab-ddeuk ( Jo Jung-Suk ) who tells him pretty weird ways. Yet Seung-Mi doesn't confess his feelings as he feels Seo-Yeon is would be more interested in a rich, tall, good looking